Sales and Digital Media Marketing Manager creating marketing campaigns that deliver profitable results.
HIGHLIGHTS ¡ ACHIEVEMENTS
- Internet Marketing Master of Science Degree – Advanced Achiever Award & Valedictorian 2014
- Consistently generate monthly average sales of $1+ million at Universal Music Group (UMG)/Fontana Distribution
- Top 10 ranked seller in entertainment /consumer products at UMG & E One Entertainment.
- Develop effective sales & marketing initiatives using online and traditional methods, raising consumer awareness and engagement.
- Liaise and maintain collaborative key partnerships with industry leaders, including Alliance Entertainment, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Dish Digital, Flixster, Netflix and YouTube, building increased presence in digital media and traditional retail platforms.
- Social & Online Media Creation & Management
- Sales Procurement , Maintenance & Representation
- Marketing Creation, Development & Implementation
- Client, Vendor Relations & Management
- Corporate Communications, C-Suite Presentations
- Business Development
Maverick Entertainment Group
Sales & Media Marketing Manager 2013 – Present
(Specializes in the acquisition and distribution of independent films, including Mainstream, Urban and Horror genres)
- Manage 20+ accounts; create online pitches, product launches and deliveries to Amazon, DirecTV, Netflix, Redbox, YouTube, wholesale & independent online and retail accounts
- Create and implement social media, email marketing content, including posts, blogs and press releases.
- Initiate and Implement chain of title delivery and communication of film elements and marketing strategy with film producers.
- Increased sales by 30% – 200% in digital and physical DVD sales in 2013.
Business Account Executive (2011 – 2012)
- Grew the South Florida region through door-to-door cold calling, canvassing and promoting services, including integrated communication solutions to small and medium sized businesses.
Consistently met or exceeded sales quota of voice, data and cable TV on monthly basis.
Universal Music Group (UMG)
National Account Manager—Fontana Distribution (2005 to 2011)
(One of the world’s leading music companies. Markets and distributes music representing 98% of the music market.)
- Led sales for the independent distribution segment of UMG in the Southeast U.S. by selling, marketing and representing recorded products to traditional and online wholesalers, vendors and retailers regionally and nationally.
- Achieved $13 million in sales overcoming a declining market due to electronic downloads.
- Increased sales by optimizing marketing channels for visibility to influencers, consumers and marketing staff.
- Developed partnership with Barnes & Noble Booksellers to create exclusive products.
- Attained $300,000 in combined sales from each B&N product.
Previous Career Positions
E One Entertainment
National Account Manager (2005-2001)
Led marketing and sales for the Independent distributor in US. Developed and operated South Florida regional office.
Master Of Science – Internet Marketing
FULL SAIL UNIVERSITY, Winter Park, FL, October, 2014
Bachelor of Arts & Science, Communications & Advertising Media
University of North Texas, Denton, TX