Making it Simple to be Social
Digital marketing, for those who don’t want to
You’re aware your business has to be online but do you have the time or the know-how to do it correctly?
It’s time to relieve your frustration with social media marketing, branding, image creation and creative newsletters. Stand out online and increase profits.
Here’s a list of a few things I can do for you to relieve the headache of social media marketing.
• Create and maintain a complete Facebook business page that brilliantly engages your audience, increasing views and likes.
• Develop a digital marketing plan, that strategically maintains your current customers while driving new ones to your page and your website.
•Write email newsletters with graphics and announce specials and suggestions to your customers.
• Ensure the correct social media platforms that work best for you and your business – LinkedIn, Twitter and/or an Instagram account. . . while growing and maintaining the ones that work in your industry.
• Compose expertly written emails and create engaging and social media posts for others to like and share.
• Shoot photographs and videos of you, your business, your location (if local) and your product and to share on social media.
• Provide assistance in customer service areas including following up on leads and customer comments.
• And if you don’t already have one. . .create a complete WordPress website
A personally created digital marketing plan works. It makes your business show up, get noticed and attract new customers!
Here’s to your continued digital marketing success.