Are there tasks that need to be started or completed that will develop your business if ONLY you had someone to bounce ideas off of and work with?
You know your business has to have a social media presence but you just don’t have the time it takes to do it correctly?
Could you use a helping hand?
This is where I come in…in a total win-win arrangement, I’ll work for you at a reasonable rate to increase my happy client list.
Along with being well-versed in working with various types of people, I am qualified to develop a comprehensive plan that will outline a clear roadmap to increase your online presence, thus generating new customers and profits.
Here are a few examples,
- Create and maintain a complete Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn business page.
- Shoot some photos taken of you, your services, and/or your product.
- Need some tips and advice on advertising on various social media platforms? Let’s discuss.
- Have your business appear on all the online directories so your fans can find you.
- Need a plan to get you started?
- Maybe you have a plan but no one to monitor it and put it into action?
- Simply need support setting up a contact list or updating it?
- Want to start sending out that newsletter? Or perhaps get that newsletter out consistently? Let me lend a hand.
- How about clarity on various social media platforms – what to post, when and where?
- Compose beautifully written emails and blog content?
I can be your virtual Digital Assistant! There’s no job too large or too small.
Whether it’s a one-time event, an hourly, weekly or monthly arrangement, I am determined we can work it out.
Here’s a list of my qualifications
- Outstanding MAC skills and proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote
- Photoshop experience and other photo editing platforms
- Strong photography and visual content skills
- Strong digital media experience, including social media creation & management of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and other venues
- Knowledgeable about the digital media industry, influencers‘and trends
- Ability to create and maintain superior client relationships
- Creative and able to perform under pressure
- Proactive, self-directed and motivated
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize projects
- Able to follow project assignment requirements and meet deadlines
- Advanced degree – Master of Science in Internet Marketing
With a sense of urgency, an eye for detail combined with a diligent work ethic, I will create an engaging community just for you.
Let’s set up a time to talk!
To your continued success!
Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. ~ Anonymous